Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is one of the largest universities in India with millions of students enrolled in various programs. IGNOU conducts term-end exams twice a year to evaluate students’ performance. In this article, we’ll take a look at everything you need to know about IGNOU Results 2022.
How to Check IGNOU Result 2022
There are two ways to check your IGNOU Result December 2022: online and offline.
To check your IGNOU result online, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU (www.ignou.ac.in).
- Click on the “Student Zone” tab.
- Select “Results.”
- Enter your 9-digit enrollment number and select the examination term.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
To check your IGNOU result offline, follow these steps:
- Visit your study center.
- Request for a copy of your result.
- Your result will be provided to you in the form of a grade card.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- IGNOU Date Sheet June 2023, Change in IGNOU June TEE 2023 Datesheet Check New Dates
- How To Write IGNOU Assignments 2023 Important Instructions
- IGNOU ABC Account 2023 A System for Facilitating Credit Transfers
- IGNOU StudentApp Download For Android and IOS
- IGNOU BEd Admission 2023 Apply Online @ www.ignou.ac.in
Important Dates for IGNOU Result 2022
The IGNOU result is usually declared within 45 days of the examination. The university also releases a tentative date for the declaration of the result. Students can keep track of the important dates for IGNOU Result 2022 by visiting the official website.
IGNOU Grading System
IGNOU uses a grade-based system to evaluate students’ performance. The grades are based on the marks obtained by the students in the term-end exams. The grades range from “A” to “E,” with “A” being the highest and “E” the lowest.
- A: 75% and above
- B: 60% to 74%
- C: 50% to 59%
- D: 40% to 49%
- E: Below 40%
Re-evaluation of IGNOU Result 2022
If you’re not satisfied with your result, you can apply for a re-evaluation of your answer scripts. The process involves a thorough review of your answer scripts by a panel of experts. The re-evaluation fee is nominal and the results of the re-evaluation are usually declared within 30 days.
IGNOU Result 2022 play a crucial role in determining the future of students. By following the steps outlined in this article, students can easily check their IGNOU Result 2022 and stay informed about important dates and the grading system. If you’re not satisfied with your result, you can apply for re-evaluation to give yourself another chance.