MCA from IGNOU 2020
Well! Have you completed BCA and now looking for the higher study in Computer Science and Applications through Distance mode? Then, you must take admission in IGNOU MCA Programme through online or offline mode as per your convenience. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers the Master of Computer Applications (MCA) degree which is a 3 years programme that you may pursue after any Bachelor’s degree.
In IGNOU University, the MCA Course is run by School of Computer & Information Sciences (SOCIS) and eligible candidates may take admission in either January OR July session of every year.
IGNOU MCA Admission 2020
Those who are working in IT Sector after Graduation and now looking for to boost their academic and professional career then they must opt for MCA Programme through Distance mode. The complete details of MCA from IGNOU 2020 through correspondence is described here so that you come to know about the details like Procedure to get IGNOU MCA Admission 2020, Fee Structure, Course Duration/ Syllabus, MCA Prospectus, Application Form etc. The main objective of IGNOU MCA programme is to provide knowledge in the application of software technology through its quality education and research based topics.
IGNOU MCA Online Application Form 2020
To make it easy for the aspirant to get admission in IGNOU MCA through Distance, the university has started to take the IGNOU MCA Online Application Form 2020 that you may submit through official website i.e. http://www.ignou.ac.in/. Interested candidates are advised to download the IGNOU MCA Prospectus and Application form so that after went through it, you may start to apply to take admission in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programme.
IGNOU MCA Admission- Eligibility Criteria 2020
- There is no age limit to get admission in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programme through correspondence.
- The minimum educational qualification required is Graduation Degree in any stream and should have Mathematics as one of the Subject at 12th class or Graduation level..
Note:- Those who hadn’t studies Mathematics at 12th class or graduation level are required to pass the BCS-012 course with IGNOU MCA programme.
How to Apply for MCA in IGNOU 2020-21?
- Eligible candidates are required to download the MCA Application Form from the IGNOU Website i.e. http://www.ignou.ac.in.
- Fill it correctly and upload the scanned copies of the important certificates.
- Deposit the application fee amount through online mode.
- At last, take the print out of it for future utilization.
- During offline mode, you may get the IGNOU MCA Application Form from the Regional Centre/ Study Centre in Person or By Post against Rs.250/-. While ask by Post then you are required to send the Demand Draft (DD) in favour of IGNOU.
- Now, fill the application form correctly.
- Finally, send the filled application form along with the attested copies of the relevant certificates to the Registrar, Student Registration Division, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.
IGNOU MCA Fees Structure 2020
Total Course Fees:- Rs.54,000/-
- First Semester:- Rs.9,000/- (Rs.100 as Registration Fees)
- Second Semester:- Rs.9,000/-
- Third Semester:- Rs.9,000/-
- Fourth Semester:- Rs.9,000/-
- Fifth Semester:- Rs.9,000/-
- Sixth Semester:- Rs.9,000/-
Note:- Those who are from Non-Math background are required to pay additional fee amount of Rs.1,200/- for BCS-012 course.
IGNOU MCA Course Duration 2020
- Minimum Duration:- 3 Years
- Maximum Duration:- 6 Years