IGNOU M.A Admission 2020
Are you looking forward to getting admission in IGNOU MA Programmes? Before you start to apply online to take admission in the Master of Arts programme, you must know about the Admission procedure, General Instruction, Prospectus, Various MA Programmes offered by IGNOU University, Course Duration/ Fee Structure etc. You will get the answer of all these questions here below in this article. As we already know that
IGNOU is the world’s best university in providing the Distance Education Learning so, your decision to choose IGNOU University for the MA Course is clap worthy. Those who have completed the Bachelor of Arts (BA) and looking for the higher study to boost their academic career should not miss taking admission in IGNOU’s MA programmes through distance mode.
M.A From IGNOU 2020
Eligible candidates may apply for IGNOU MA Admission form 2020 twice in a year (i.e. for January and July session) through online mode. Those who are looking for the procedure about how to apply for IGNOU MA Admission 2020 must read through the complete article. IGNOU Offers Master in Arts (MA) degree through correspondence in various Subjects like MA in English/ Hindi / Economics/ Political Science / Sociology / Psychology / History / Tourism Management etc. This is the best option for those who are working and looking for to pursue MA through Open/ Distance mode.
IGNOU MA Online Admission 2020
IGNOU offers flexible mode to the students in taking admission in MA i.e. online mode. Those who found it difficult to go to the Regional Centre / Study Centre to get the application form now may take admission online through the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) i.e. http://www.ignou.ac.in/. It will definitely save the candidate’s time. By this way, you may download the Student’s Handbook and Application Form to apply for IGNOU MA Distance mode.
Eligible candidates may also go with the offline mode to apply for MA programme, for that you have to visit the Regional centre of the city you are residing to get the MA Application Form. In both cases (i.e. Online OR Offline mode), candidates are required to send the filled application form to the Regional Centre through Speed/ Regd. Post on or before the last date.
List of Various MA Programmes Offered by IGNOU
- IGNOU MA English Admission
- IGNOU MA Hindi Admission
- IGNOU MA Political Science Admission
- IGNOU MA Psychology Admission
- IGNOU MA Economics Admission
- IGNOU MA History Admission
- IGNOU MA Tourism Management Admission
- IGNOU MA Social Work Admission
- IGNOU MA Education Admission
- IGNOU MA Public Administration Admission
- IGNOU MA Rural Development Admission
IGNOU M.A. Fee Structure 2020
Well! The MA course fee amount varies as per the Subject wise. But mainly, the complete M.A. course fee vary from Rs.9,000/ to Rs.12,000/- that you may pay on yearly basis as fraction.
IGNOU M.A. Course Duration
- Minimum Duration:- 2 Years
- Maximum Duration:- 5 Years
Procedure to take admission in MA Distance mode by IGNOU
Steps to follow-
- Eligible candidates may apply to take admission in MA through either mode i.e. Online or Offline.
- Online Mode– Create and User ID online, Download the prescribed application form from the official web portal against the payment of Rs.250/-, fill it completely with correct information of applicant.
- Offline Mode-Get the application form from the concerned Regional Centre by payment of Rs.200/- and fill it correctly.
- Lastly, send it to the respective Regional Centre’s address through Speed/ Regd. Post.
IGNOU MA Prospectus and Application Form 2020
The interested candidates may get the IGNOU MA Prospectus and Application Form 2020 through either Online or Offline mode.
- Online Mode:- You may get the IGNOU MA Prospectus 2020 through online against the payment of Rs.250/- by using either services like Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline Mode:- You may get the IGNOU MA Prospectus/ Application Form 2020 from the Regional Centre on the payment of Rs.200/- in person Or you may get it by Post on the payment of Rs.250/- through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of IGNOU University, payable at New Delhi.