IGNOU Grade Card December 2022: The IGNOU Grade Card December 2022 has been updated to include the latest grades for the term-end exams. The university has also introduced a new grading system for the Master’s degree programs. Under the new system, the grades will be calculated based on the cumulative performance of the student in all the courses.
The university has also introduced a new feature on the Grade Card that displays the provisional certificate for the respective program. This feature will enable students to download their provisional certificates from the Grade Card itself.
IGNOU Grade Card 2022
The IGNOU Grade Card is a record of a student’s academic performance in their program. It displays the marks obtained in each course, the total marks, the grade obtained, and the status of the course. The Grade Card is an essential document that indicates a student’s performance and helps them keep track of their academic progress.
IGNOU Grade Card December 2022 Updates
- IGNOU Grade Card 2022 Check June & December Grade Card Status
- IGNOU Grade Card December 2022 Download @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Grade Card 2022 December Session Download @ www.ignou.ac.in
Why is the IGNOU Grade Card important?
The IGNOU Grade Card is crucial for students as it acts as an official record of their academic performance. It is necessary for a student to maintain good grades to be eligible for scholarships, fellowships, and other financial aid programs. The Grade Card also helps the student identify the areas where they need improvement and work towards it.
IGNOU Grade Card for December 2022
To check the IGNOU Grade Card for December 2022, students must follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU (www.ignou.ac.in)
- Click on the “Student Zone” tab on the homepage and select “Results” from the drop-down menu.
- On the results page, click on “Grade Card” and select the program and enrollment number.
- The Grade Card for December 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Students can download and take a printout of the Grade Card for future reference.
It is essential to note that the IGNOU Grade Card for December 2022 will only be available online. Students must keep their enrollment number handy to access the Grade Card.
IGNOU Recent Updates
- IGNOU Date Sheet June 2023, Change in IGNOU June TEE 2023 Datesheet Check New Dates
- How To Write IGNOU Assignments 2023 Important Instructions
- IGNOU ABC Account 2023 A System for Facilitating Credit Transfers
- IGNOU StudentApp Download For Android and IOS
- IGNOU BEd Admission 2023 Apply Online @ www.ignou.ac.in
What are the different grades on the IGNOU Grade Card
The IGNOU Grade Card consists of various grades that indicate a student’s performance in a particular course. The different grades are:
- A: Excellent
- B: Very Good
- C: Good
- D: Satisfactory
- E: Unsatisfactory
- F: Failed
- AB: Absent
- NE: Not Evaluated
It is essential to note that a student must obtain a minimum of “D” grade to pass a course. If a student fails to secure the minimum grade, they must reappear for the exam.
IGNOU Grade Card 2022 FAQs:
If your IGNOU Grade Card is not available, you can contact the IGNOU regional center or student service center for assistance.
Yes, students can request for revaluation of their grades by submitting a revaluation form along with the required fee.
The IGNOU Grade Card is an important document that reflects a student’s academic performance. It is often required by employers during job applications, and can have an impact on the candidate’s selection.
No, the IGNOU Grade Card is available only in online mode. However, students can take a printout of their Grade Card for their reference.