MBA from IGNOU 2020
Do you want to do MBA through Distance mode? Then the first name come in mind is IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University). IGNOU offers Management Programmes in various disciplines through Distance or open mode in which you may take admission after qualifying OPENMAT Entrance exam that usually conduct twice in a year in the month of August and February.
Here, you will get the complete information regarding IGNOU MBA Admission 2020 through distance mode so that accordingly you may take admission to pursue MBA along with your Job. You must be looking for IGNOU MBA Prospectus 2020 that you may get through Online or Offline mode (details are described below).
IGNOU MBA Admission 2020
Those who found it difficult to do an MBA after graduation besides doing the job are informed that they may easily get the Management level Degree or Diploma through IGNOU distance mode. Now you must be wondering how? For that, we advise you to read through the article to know the complete details about how to pursue MBA from IGNOU 2020 through Correspondence mode.
List of Management Programmes Offer by IGNOU University
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
Steps to Admission in MBA from IGNOU
- Fulfilled the Eligibility Criteria
- Get the IGNOU MBA Prospectus
- Register for OPENMAT Exam
- Qualify the OPENMAT Exam
- Apply for MBA Admission
IGNOU MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before you start to apply to take admission in IGNOU’s MBA and other Management programs through Distance mode, you must fulfilled the eligibility criteria details that are given below-
- All age group candidates may take admission in MBA Distance course by IGNOU University (i.e. no age bar).
- General category candidates should possess graduation degree with 50% marks and reserved category candidates should be passed with at least 45% marks. After graduation, candidate should be experienced in Managerial OR Supervisory post of min. 3 years.
- Candidates who have professional degree like Engineering/ Medicine/ Accountancy/ Law/ Company Secretaryship etc. with 50% marks are not required to be having experience in the above said posts.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to apply and qualify OPENMAT entrance exam to get admission in any Management program run by IGNOU University.
IGNOU MBA Prospectus 2020
Eligible candidates who are looking forward to take admission for the Distance MBA from IGNOU 2020 are required to get the IGNOU MBA Prospectus 2020. Now, you must be wondering How to get IGNOU Distant MBA Prospectus and Handbook 2020-21. Well! You may get the IGNOU Management Program Prospectus through either Online or Offline mode.
- MBA Prospectus through Online Mode:- To get the MBA Distant Prospectus 2020-21 online, you are required to visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University i.e. http://www.ignou.ac.in/. You may download the prospectus and application form online against the fee of Rs.1050/- that you may pay through Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
- MBA Prospectus through Offline Mode:- The Indira Gandhi National Open University’s MBA Handbook and Prospectus is available at all the Study Centres/ Regional Centres. You are required to visit the nearby IGNOU Study Centre/ Regional Centre and pay the form fees of Rs.1050/- to get the IGNOU Management Programme Prospectus 2020.
How to Apply for IGNOU MBA Programmes 2020?
- Apply for IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Exam:- The first step is to apply for the OPENMAT (Management Aptitude Test) exam 2020-21 through Form 1 that will conduct twice in a year i.e. in August and February.
- Apply for IGNOU MBA Admission:- Candidates who have qualified the OPENMAT Exam 2020-21 may take admission for the Management in Business Administration (MBA) and other Management Diploma courses. For that, you are required to apply through Application Form on or before the last date.
Note:- Those who have qualified the IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance exam in August 2019 may take admission in either session commencing in January 2020 OR July 2020. Likewise, those who qualified the OPENMAT exam in February 2020 are eligible to take admission for either session i.e. July 2020 OR January 2021.
IGNOU MBA Fees Structure 2020
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers the MBA through Distance mode at a very nominal fee amount i.e. Rs.31.500/- which is very less as compared to what other universities are offering.
IGNOU MBA Course Duration 2020
- Minimum Course Duration:- 2.5 years
- Maximum Course Duration:- 8 years