IGNOU Date Sheet December 2022 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the final Date Sheet for December 2022 term-end examination. As per the tentative schedule, the exams are going to start on 4th December 2022 and will finish on 11th December 2022 as per the latest Date Sheet.
These exams have been announced for all the candidates of Under Graduate (UG), Post Graduate (Pg) Programmes along with their Backlogs if any. Also, this exam will be conducted for Post Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Post Graduate Certificate And Certificate Programmes.
Earlier, the university had published the IGNOU Date Sheet for December 2022 term-end examination which had been conducted successfully. The result of the December 2022 TEE had been declared as well. Candidates will be able to download the IGNOU hall ticket for these December 2022 Term-end examinations 5 to 10 days before the start of the term-end examination.
Usually, the December term-end examination is conducted on 1st December but because of the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown issues, there is a delay in the exam and it will be conducted in December 2022 as per the latest Date Sheet published by the university.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2022
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has recently published the final dates for the December 2022 examination which are going to be held in December & December 2022.
The university is going to conduct the term-end examinations for various programs such as Bachelor & Master’s Degree (BAG, BSCG, BCOMG, BAVTM, BA, BDP, B.Sc., MA, M.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc., etc), Certificate, and Diploma, etc. in the months of December-December 2022 for all year or semester candidates.
Earlier the university had conducted the term-end examination in August 2022. These exams were conducted successfully and also the results have been declared as well.
Now, it’s the time for the next examinations which are going to start on 4th December 2022 for candidates of all courses and years.
The IGNOU Date Sheet for Dec 2022 for these exams has been published online on the official website.
Candidates should start preparing themselves for the upcoming examination. We wish you “Best of Luck” for the upcoming exams.
IGNOU Date Sheet December 2022
As per the latest IGNOU Date Sheet, the exams are supposed to start on 4th December 2022 and will finish on 11th December 2022.
The exam will be conducted in two shifts Timings are as follows:
- Morning Shift: 10 AM to 1 PM
- Evening Shift: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
The exam will last for the time specified on the question paper.
IGNOU December 2022 Date Sheet Important Points
Candidates can appear in the upcoming December 2022 term-end examination only if they fulfil the following underlying conditions:-
- These courses can be registered for at any time and are not time-limited.
- Wherever applicable, the candidate should have completed the requisite number of assignments in the courses by the deadline.
- Candidates must have completed a certain time to take these courses following the program’s requirements.
- The candidate must have paid the assessment fee for any of the courses they are taking the test.
- The results of all such courses will not be announced if they do not meet any of the above conditions.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2022 Overview
- Exam Name
- Conducting Authority
- Course Name
- Program Name
- Exam Date
- Instructions To Candidates
Download IGNOU Date Sheet December 2022
- Go to IGNOU’s official website, ignou.ac.in.
- Choose Date Sheet from the “Download” list.
- A new page will open, with a link to a preliminary Date Sheet for the Term End Examination in December 2022. Select it by clicking on it.
- The IGNOU Date Sheet will appear as a PDF on your device. For future reference, download the IGNOU Time Table 2022 to verify the dates and timings of your test.
Instructions for IGNOU December 2022 TEE
- IGNOU exam centres will follow the government’s directives on Social Distancing and other interventions.
- Candidates must follow the rules and keep the Social Distancing instructions in mind.
- The University will make every effort to assign exam centres according to the candidates’ preferences. However, certain candidates cannot get to the exam centres of their choice.
- Exams will be taken in the morning (10 AM to 1 PM) and evening (2 PM to 5 PM) each day except on the day of the holiday.
- Even keep in mind that exam centres can change at any time, sometimes at the last minute. In this situation, the University will take corrective action.
The duration of the exam will be specified on the question paper.
Important Notes for the IGNOU Exam 2022
- Those who are eligible can only appear in the examinations.
- Candidates who have not completed their assignments are not permitted to sit for the exams.
- Only candidates who meet all the University’s requirements are permitted to sit for the exams.
- To enter the examination hall, candidates must have their hall ticket or admit card.
- Without the admit card, the officials will not allow any candidate to take the exam.
- Candidates should bring their own credentials to the test.
- The most critical recommendation this year is to follow COVID-19 norms, like maintaining social distancing and candidates wearing a mask. They should use hand sanitiser regularly. If at all possible, avoid meeting random people and keep a reasonable distance from them and avoid the crowd.