IGNOU Assignments 2020

IGNOU Solved Assignment Download 2018

IGNOU Solved Assignments 2020 – 2021 Free Download!

Are you among those who are pursuing any course/ programme from IGNOU University under ODL (open and distance learning) mode? Then you must be aware of the IGNOU Assignments 2020 – 2021 which are necessary to be submitted for successful completion of any particular course. Now the many questions arise regarding IGNOU Assignments whose answer you must be looking for and we have listed below some important questions and their answer that will help you to understand the in and outs of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) assignments.

What is IGNOU Assignment?

  • Basically, when you heard the term “IGNOU Assignments” the first thing that should click in your mind is the questions whose answers you have to write on the sheet that you may find from the IGNOU Books/ Study Material that is provided to you. IGNOU Assignment carries 30% marks of each course and 70% marks belong to the Term End Exam (TEE).

How to Write and Submit the IGNOU Assignments?

  • It is mandatory for the students to write and submit the Assignments of particular course under IGNOU University on or before the last date and Term End Exam (TEE). You will not be allowed to sit in the TEE exam if you haven’t submitted the Assignments. The first thing comes how to get the questions for IGNOU Assignments and for that you have to visit the official website to download the IGNOU Assignment Question i.e. www.ignou.ac.in and then click on “Student Zone” –> Search for the particular course name and then click on that to get the questions.
  • Candidates are required to write the answers in the plain paper (A4 size) and wherever necessary draw diagrams. Candidates may find the IGNOU Assignment Answers from the books provided by IGNOU. You may even get the Assignment Questions from the IGNOU Study Centre / Regional Centre nearby you.

Where to submit the IGNOU Assignments?

  • Once you finished with the Assignments of the particular Programme, you are required to submit it at the assigned IGNOU Study Centre / Regional Centre on or before the last date.

Note:- The last date to submit the assignment is mentioned in the assignment.

Can I submit the Assignment after TEE (Term End Examination)?

  • No, you can’t submit the Assignments of the particular pursuing course after the TEE (Term End Examination). You are required to submit it before the start of the Term End Examination.

How to download the Solved Assignments of IGNOU?

  • To get the solved assignments of IGNOU, we are recommending you some useful sources like-

What to mention on the Cover Page of each Assignment under IGNOU?

On the cover page, you are required to mentioned the following details accurately-

  • Name of Student
  • Name of Programme
  • Course Code
  • Study Centre Code
  • Regional Code
  • Date of Submission

What Percentage that Assignment carry in each course?

  • In each course offered by IGNOU University, the 30% marks are carried by Assignments and the rest 70% are carried by TEE (Term End Examination).

Is IGNOU assignments are valid till Course duration if not appeared for TEE?

  • Yes, once you submitted the IGNOU Assignments will remain last longer till the completion of your Diploma/ Degree/ Certificate/ P.hD etc. Even, if you haven’t appeared for the TEE (Term End Examination), your Assignments score will remain valid for that particular course till end including Re-Registration.

>>   IGNOU MCA Solved Assignments

>>   IGNOU BCA Solved Assignments

>>   IGNOU MBA Solved Assignments

>>   IGNOU B.Ed Solved Assignments

>>   IGNOU BA Solved Assignments

>>   IGNOU MA Solved Assignments

IGNOU University Assignments 2020 – 2021

For the convenience of candidates, we are providing you the direct official link to download the IGNOU Solved Assignments 2020 – 2021 at free of cost of all the IGNOU Courses (i.e. Master’s Degree Programmes, Bachelor’s Degree Programmes, P.G. Diploma Programmes, Diploma Programmes, Certificate Programmes, P.G. Certificate Programmes, Foundation Courses) so that you may easily get the answer of the questions that were asked in the assignments and eventually you may submit the IGNOU University Assignments 2020 – 2021 in time at the assigned IGNOU Study Centre.

This article is totally dedicated for the IGNOU Candidates who are looking for IGNOU Solved Assignment for their particular course so that they could perform better to get the good grade in the exam. From the given below list, you may go to the particular course’s Assignment that we have sorted as per the Programme wise-

IGNOU Assignments 2020 – 2021 (Programme Wise)

  • Master’s Degree Programmes Assignments
  • Bachelor’s Degree Programmes Assignments
  • P.G. Diploma Programmes Assignments
  • Diploma Programmes Assignments
  • Certificate Programmes Assignments
  • P.G. Certificate Programmes Assignments
  • Foundation Courses Assignments