IGNOU Assignment Front Page Download – Before preparing and preparing your IGNOU assignments, students who belong to any academic programme of IGNOU University have to read every point of the assignments carefully which is given in the section. It is very important for students to follow every point carefully so that their IGNOU assignments will be approved without any issue and you will get a reward for your hard work on the IGNOU Grade Card.
Every student has a query that what are the things they have to write on the IGNOU Assignment Front Page which they have to submit to the concerned Regional Centre of IGNOU. It is mandatory to make the front page of each subject’s assignment so that assignment checkers/evaluators can easily understand and know about the details of the submitted assignment.
The front page also makes it easier for assignment checkers/evaluators to make the process faster of the evaluation. Students have to submit their assignments only to the coordinator of their Regional Centre only or in some cases they can be submitted to the regional centre as well.
IGNOU Assignment Front Page
At the time of preparing or preparing your IGNOU assignments or after completion of assignments, many questions are raised in student’s minds that what to write on the first page of their IGNOU Assignment so here is a solution to all your questions. We have made a list of all required details and information to be written on the Front Page of your assignment solution. Each and every detail given in the following list is mandatory to write on the IGNOU Assignment Front page.
- Programme Full Name
- Course Code
- Course Title
- Assignment Code
- Regional Centre
- Session Month & Year
- Mobile Number
- Enrollment Number
- Student Name
- Residence Address
IGNOU Assignment Front Page PDF Download
If you want to download the readymade print format of the IGNOU Assignment Front Page then you can download the same from the given link. You just need to take a printout using a printer and write all the required information on it before submission of the IGNOU Assignment.
You have to attach the above Image file while submitting your online assignment to IGNOU Study Centre and keep in mind that you have to do the same for all your subjects.
Guide to Prepare IGNOU Assignment Front Page
Students are requested to read each point carefully to prevent making mistakes while preparing the assignment of IGNOU. We have created the instructions point-wise so that you can read and understand them easily.
- Use only foolscap size paper or A4 size paper to write your assignments. Do not use thin paper.
- Leave at least one or a few lines after completing your one answer so that the evaluator writes a useful comment on blank areas.
- We recommend using ruled paper instead of blank paper to write your assignment because it is also advised by the IGNOU Officials.
- Students can use a Black or Blue pen to write their assignments for any TEE session.
- students are not allowed to use the Red pen or other colour pens.
- Better handwriting also benefits for best marking in your assignment work.
- Students have to write their assignments with their hands which means only handwritten assignments are accepted by IGNOU.
- Do not print or type your assignments with the help of a computer which is not allowed.
- They cannot copy their answer from any units/blocks given by the university. If you copied any answer then you will get zero marks for that copied question.
- Students have to write an assignment solution with their own help, if you copied any assignments from other students then your assignment will be rejected by the centre.
- Prepare or write each course assignment separately. Do not write all assignments in one set.
- Write each question before preparing an answer so you don’t need to attach a question paper while submitting the assignment.
- After finishing the work of assignment preparation, use a paper file and arrange all your assignments in a proper manner. (Note: Plastic file will not be accepted by the university in any circumstances).
- Student must be sent their complete assignments to the coordinator of the allotted Regional Centre. You cannot send it to any other IGNOU centre like Regional Centre, Evaluation Division, and Registration for evaluation.
- It is noted that the students have to submit their assignment personally so you can’t send it through email, post or courier.
- Don’t forget to receive the receipt for the submission of the assignment.
- After submitting your assignments to the coordinator, they send an acknowledgement to the Regional Centre.
- If you have applied to change your Regional Centre then you have to send your assignments to the original centre until you did not get any confirmation from the University of Regional Centre change. If you got a notice from the university for a successful change centre then you can submit it to the new centre.
We hope that the above points will be helpful for those students who are confused or have no idea what to write on the 1st page and what instructions needed to follow to successfully submit the assignments to IGNOU. We are sure that you got your solution from here after reading this article.
We request to all our students please read and refer to every point given above and send your proper IGNOU Assignment solution so that it is easily accepted and approved by the university and you can get a permit to appear in your TEE Examination.
Without preparing assignments and submissions, no students will be permitted to attend any of the examinations conducted by IGNOU. Even students are not eligible to fill their IGNOU Exam Form for any session if they failed to submit their required assignments to the university before the last date of the submission deadline.
FAQs – IGNOU Assignment Front Page
Question: Is IGNOU Assignment Front Page Necessary?
Answer: Yes, It is necessary for submitting the assignment.
Question: Are Computer Typed or Printed Assignments Valid?
Answer: No. Computer Typed or Printed Assignments are not valid.
Question: Do I Need to Create Front Page for Each Assignment?
Answer: Yes, You have to create a front page for every assignment of each subject.
Question: Do I Make Separate Files or Sheets for Each Subject?
Answer: Yes, It will be easier for students to evaluate your assignments.
Question: What Type of Paper or Sheet Should I Use?
Answer: Students should use A4 Size Ruled Sheets.