IGNOU Online Admission 2020 – 2021
Eligible candidates may take admission in the IGNOU University for the various Open /Distance Courses, Regular Courses and Online courses through either Online or Offline mode. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites applications to apply for various Programmes i.e. Masters, Bachelors, Post Graduate Diplomas, Diplomas, Advanced certificates and Certificates.
You may fill the IGNOU application form 2020 – 2021 through online mode twice in a year i.e. in January and July Academic sessions of every year. IGNOU is a world-famous university and is best known for its Open and Distance Education Programmes. Those who want to pursue any courses/ programme offered by IGNOU are required to apply through IGNOU Online Admission 2020 application form.
IGNOU Admission 2020
We have described below the complete procedure to apply online to take admission in IGNOU University that you may follow while applying. You may go through the given below details to know the IGNOU Admission Last Dates for the January 2020 and July 2020 session so that accordingly may apply. IGNOU University offers various Undergraduate, Posts Graduate, Certificates, Diploma courses and to know the details of them like Fee Structure, Course Duration, Eligibility Criteria etc. you may read through the IGNOU Courses List 2020.
IGNOU Admission for January 2020 Session
- Last Date to Apply without Late Fee:- 31st January 2020
- Last Date to Apply with Late Fee:- 15th February 2020 (late fee of Rs.200/-)
IGNOU Admission for July 2020 Session
- Last Date to Apply without Late Fee:- 15th June 2020
- Last Date to Apply with Late Fee:- 15th July 2020 (late fee of Rs.200/-)
IGNOU Online Admission Details-
>> IGNOU Post Graduate (PG) Admission 2020
>> IGNOU Undergraduate (UG) Admission 2020
IGNOU Online Admission Form 2020
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers 125 academic programmes for the January 2020 and July 2020 session in which you may take admission through online mode. To know complete details of all the courses offered by IGNOU University, you may download the IGNOU Prospectus 2020 whose official link is provided at the bottom. If you want to take admission in more than 1 programme then you have to submit separate IGNOU Online Admission Form 2020.
Mode of IGNOU Fee Payment
Candidates may submit the IGNOU Fee payment through online mode via using either service like Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking.
How to Apply for IGNOU Online Admission Form 2020?
Follow the steps to apply online-
- Firstly, candidates are required to go to the official website of IGNOU to apply online i.e. https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
- Now, Select the particular Programme that you wish to pursue and are eligible to apply for that course.
- Click on “Register Yourself” if you are a new user with your valid Email Address.
- Once you registered online, re login with your Username and Password.
- Now, you have to upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- It is mandatory for them to upload the scanned copies of all the relevant certificates.
- Click on “Declaration” box and then proceed next to fill the IGNOU Admission Fee through either Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- You will get the confirmation of fee payment via SMS on registered Mobile No.
- Once you finished with all details, take the print out of the submitted online application form.
Note:- You are not required to send the hard copy of the application form.