IGNOU Admission 2023 January Session: Indira Gandhi National Open University also Known as IGNOU University, invites application forms for the IGNOU Admission 2023 in various Bachelor, Master, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificates, and Online Programmes. All the Students From India and Aboard who wanted to Complete Their Higher Education degrees can Apply Online For IGNOU Admission 2023 January Session. Students who have completed their 12th can Apply Online For IGNOU University UG Admission 2023. And Students with UG Degree can Apply Online For IGNOU University PG Admission 2023. In this article, we have given detailed information regarding the selection process, eligibility requirements, how to apply, official links, and many more. All interested candidates must read the complete article to know more. We have attached the direct link to fill out IGNOU Admission Form 2023 below on this page.
Latest Update: – As per the latest news, IGNOU University will soon release the IGNOU Admission 2023 notification on the official website i.e. www.ignou.ac.in. So students should get ready to complete their documents to fill IGNOU Admission Form 2023 before the last date.
IGNOU Admission 2023
As per the new guidelines of IGNOU University, this year UG & PG admission form is expected to start in January 2023. Students who want to take admission in IGNOU Undergraduate or Post Graduate courses can apply to IGNOU Admission Form 2023. More than 5 Million students are admitted annually to IGNOU University and other. All Students now get the IGNOU UG PG application form starting date, last date, eligibility, fee, online form link, etc from here. Students who want to know more details about the IGNOU University admission process, Eligibility, Last Date & Fee can go through the article given below.
IGNOU Admission Form 2023 Overview
|Name of University||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Admission conducting body||Directorate of Admissions, IGNOU|
|Admission Form Start Date||December 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||January 2023|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate Degree Programmes|
Postgraduate Degree Programmes
Post-Graduate Certificate Programmes
|Mode Of Education||Online Distance Learning (ODL) Mode|
|Mode of Admission Form||Online|
IGNOU Admission 2023 Last Date
IGNOU University is going to release the Admission Form link The Learners are advised to submit the admission forms only at the respective Nearby Regional Centre Where They are Comfortable Submitting the Form and nowhere else.
Note: –The last date to apply for IGNOU Admission 2023 is January 25, 2023 (without any late fees).
You May Also Like
- IGNOU Student Login with Username and Password
- IGNOU Samarth Login Portal 2022 With Enrollment No, Username & Password
- IGNOU Student Management System – IGNOU ISMS 2022
- IGNOU ID Card Download Process To Download IGNOU Student ID Card 2022 Online
IGNOU University Admission Procedure
The admissions at IGNOU University for the year 2023-24 will take place in January.
Candidates can take admission either with the help of regional centers or they can self admit themselves via online mode.
Here are the steps to be followed by students:
- Students need to visit the official site of the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Then, they can fill out the application form by selecting the nearest regional center
- After this, students are required to upload/attach all the self-attested documents asked by the university
- Students are required to visit the nearest regional center with their original documents and also one set of photocopies of documents for verification
- After the completion of the verification purpose, students are required to pay their academic fees online
- In the end, students can collect their Roll number, Study material, and ID card
How to Apply for IGNOU Admission 2023 Online?
The application process for IGNOU University is conducted online and can be done by visiting the official website at www.ignou.ac.in. The students can apply to the desired course by visiting the official website of the University.
A detailed admission procedure is as follows:
- Go to the Official Website of IGNOU Online University and Click on the Register Online Link Where Click on the Fresh Admission or Directly Go to the Following Link “https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/“
- Now Register Yourself If You are a New Applicant or Login If You Already Registered
- By Register, Yourself Appears in the Area of Applicant.
- Fill out All the Mandatory Information Properly.
- Upload the Required Documents that are Mention Below
- Passport Size Scanned Photograph (Less Than 100 KB)
- Scanned Age Proof
- Scanned Copy of Relevant Educational Qualification, Experience Certificate (If Any) (Less than 100 KB), Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (Less than 100 KB) and BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line (Less than 100 KB).
- Scanned Signature (Less Than 100 KB)
Note: – Candidates Have to Scan The Documents From Your Original.
Now Pay the Fees, which Can Be Paid by the Following Methods:
- Credit Card (Master/visa)
- Debit Card (Master/visa/repay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
After Fill the Online Admission Form Candidate Are Requested to Take Print Out or Save the Filled Application Form for Future Reference.
You May Also Like
- IGNOU ID Card Download Process To Download IGNOU Student ID Card 2022 Online
- IGNOU Date Sheet December 2022 Download @ Exam.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Date Sheet December 2022 PDF Download For All Courses | IGNOU Date Sheet 2022
- IGNOU Result 2022 Updated Check December & June Exam Results @ www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Result 2022 Updates Check @ www.Ignou.ac.in
IGNOU Offline Admission 2023
- Download the Form from the Official Website of IGNOU Online University or Get the Form Form Your Nearby Regional Centre of IGNOU.
- After Getting the Form Candidates Have to Read the Prospectus Carefully.
- Now Fill the Full Offline Form With Required Details (Courses Details Can Fill Carefully, Before Submit the Form Kindly Check Your Course Credit).
- Submit the Form With Carbon Copy of Required Documents, Before Submit the Form Kindly Take a Print Out For the Future Reference.
- Now Pay the Fees Through Demand Draft (DD) in Favour of IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi.
- Three printed copies of the application form duly signed and attested
- Qualification Certificate attested by the Gazetted Officer/ Notary
- Birth Certificate
- 4 passport size Photographs
- Demand Draft/ Printed Copy of receipt of payment made online In Favour Of IGNOU University.
IGNOU Admission Fee Structure
Given below is the course fee range for some of the popular courses offered at KSOU
|Course Fee Range at IGNOU University|
|Course||Total Course Fee|
|B.A||INR 9,000 to 12,000|
|B.Com||INR 9,000 to 12,000|
|B.Sc||INR 9,000 to 12,000|
|BBA||INR 9,000 to 12,000|
|BCA||INR 9,000 to 12,000|
|B.Lib.I.Sc||INR 9,000 to 12,000|
|M.A||INR 9,000 to 12,000|
|M.Com||INR 9,000 to 12,000|
|M.Sc||INR 9,000 to 12,000|
|MBA||INR 9,000 to 12,000|
|M.Lib.I.Sc||INR 9,000 to 12,000|
|Diploma in Kannada (DIK)||INR 5250|
|Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)||INR 5850|
|Diploma in Journalism (DIJ) & Diploma in Information Technology (DIT)||INR 6550|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||INR 6950|
|Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DCCE)||INR 15,000|
|PG Diploma Courses||INR 5250- INR 9150|
|Certificate Courses||INR 4000- INR 6000|
*Examination Fee Amounts are not Included in the Above Fee Structure
Students can find the detailed course fee details of all courses at IGNOU by visiting the official IGNOU university website and accessing the course-wise prospectus.
Why Take Admission in IGNOU University
While looking for an open-distance learning university, candidates need to take various factors into account, to land at the right choice for higher education. Getting admission to a premier higher-learning institute is a dream for many students. IGNOU University is one of India’s top government universities providing distance education to candidates.
In case you are wondering if IGNOU can be the right choice for your higher education, then here are a few of the university’s distinguishing factors that make it a top choice for your educational journey.
1. Well-Reputed Institute of Higher Education
IGNOU was formed from the prestigious University of INDIA and emerged as an independent university of distance education in 1985. It is a National Open University with over 5 decades of experience in disseminating higher education to candidates. Being such a well now and prestigious organization, obtaining a degree or diploma from such a university can be a beneficial step in one’s education and career.
2. Credibility of Degree
The credibility of the university and the degree is an extremely important factor when going in for open or distance education considering the irreversible devotion of time and effort that goes into the educational process. IGNOU is a fully authorized state-open university, with the approval of UGC as well as recognition from the AICTE for its professional courses. So the student can be completely sure of the credibility and validity of their degree/certificate/diploma.
3. Financial Aid to Students
One of the main missions of IGNOU has been to extend educational support to those sections of society which have difficulty in accessing it from conventional sources. With this initiative, the university has a number of financial support features.
- The course fee ranges at IGNOU are pretty affordable and pocket-friendly.
- The university also offers scholarships to students through its IGNOU Scholarship from which economically weaker students can seek financial aid.
- There are fee concessions for below powerty line students, cab/auto drivers, their wives, and children as well.
4. Wide Number of Course Choices
The university has over 90 courses in addition to various Ph.D programs. The university offers these courses to students:
- Undergraduate Degree Programmes
- Postgraduate Degree Programmes
- Diploma Courses
- Certification Courses
- Postgraduate Certification Courses
With so many course choices, students are more likely to find their preferred course at KSOU.
5. Efficient Educational Framework
The courses and learning support at IGNOU has been developed in a manner to enhance the educational experience of the students even if through online-distance mode. There are a number of pedagogical tools and support features for students to ensure that the courses at this university are at par with the regular courses offered by other universities.
With consideration of all such factors, it can be said that IGNOU is one of the most viable alternatives for distance education in India for students.
Scholarship and Fee Concessions at IGNOU University
One of the main motives of the IGNOU university is to enable a larger number of candidates to access higher education, especially for those who are unable to do so because of financial or other problems. To address this aspect, IGNOU provides candidates with the following financial aids:
|Fee Concession and Scholarship Facilities at IGNOU|
|Mukta Sanjeevni Yojna||This is a scholarship scheme wherein economically weaker candidates are provided with scholarships to pursue their degrees without any concerns.|
|Fee Concession for Students||Students who fall Below the Poverty Line (BPL) are eligible to apply for a 45% concession on their fee provided they submit the required documents about their BPL status.|
So higher education at IGNOU University is quite affordable to pursue.
IGNOU Student Support
Student support is one of the most important aspects of any educational institution. At IGNOU University, there are multiple authorities and support features that enable candidates to experience a truly hassle-free educational journey with IGNOU.
The IGNOU university follows a 4 tier system for addressing student concerns:
- IGNOU Learner Support
- IGNOU Regional Centres
- IGNOU Student Management System
- IGNOU Samarth
These are the student support features at KSOU:
|Student Support at IGNOU|
|Library Facility||Scholarship and Fee Concessions|
|Skill Development Programmes||24×7 Help Centre|
|Admission Counseling Services||Learner Support Centres|
|Health Centre at Campus||Escalation System for Queries|
The Indira Gandhi National Open University provides a platform to everyone who wants to continue higher studies along with earning. The university promotes learning with earning. Hence, IGNOU University provides a wide range of courses to distance learners and facilities like self-study material, audio-video lectures, etc.
FAQs IGNOU Admission 2023
Students must visit the official website and fill out the IGNOU Admission form 2023 before the last date.
An average percentage that requires for admission to IGNOU University is a minimum of 45% to 50% aggregate for undergraduate courses, while a minimum 55% aggregate is required for admission to postgraduate courses
The last date to fill up the Admission Form is January 2023.
In recent years, the IGNOU has become a haven for affordable and quality education with the best university in INDIA.
IGNOU offers direct admission to students who fulfill certain eligibility criteria as mentioned by the university.
The students of the SC/ST category are given a relaxation of 15% in the minimum eligibility criteria for most of the courses offered by the university.
The candidates studying for any degree course ( inside or outside IGNOU) can pursue either a PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate from IGNOU simultaneously.