IGNOU Admission July 2022: Students interested in pursuing UG, PG or PhD courses from IGNOU University (IGNOU) can fill out an application form for the same either in online or offline mode. IGNOU July 2022 Admission form is available till 10th October 2022. Students are required to qualify for an entrance test to get Admission in the respective programs such as B.Ed, MBA, etc. However, for other courses such as BA, MA, B.Sc, M.Sc, BCom, MCom, etc, Admission will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam. A qualifying mark is a mark secured by the students in the subjects in which they have received the highest education.
|IGNOU Admission July 2022|
IGNOU Admission July 2022
- Students can apply for Admission in the courses offered by IGNOU both online and offline.
- They need to provide an active mobile number and email id as IGNOU will communicate to the students through these mediums in the future.
- The application form must be submitted on time to avoid rejection by the authority or a last-minute rush for that matter.
- The schedule of the entrance test or Admission process can be checked from the official website.
- The details provided in the form must match the official records of the students. However, if any mistake is done in the form, students can change their details after Admission. These changes include the correction in name, address, course etc.
|Event||IGNOU Admission July 2022|
|University||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Cycle||Started for July 2022 Session|
|Last Date to apply||15th August 2022|
|Courses you can apply for||Undergraduate: BA, BCOM,BSc, BBA etc.
Postgraduate: MA, MSc, MCom etc.
Diploma Programmes Certificate Programmes
|Mode of application||Online and Offline|
|Basis of Admission||Merit in the qualifying exam|
|Distance or Regular||Distance|
|Link to Apply||https://ignouAdmission.samarth.edu.in/|
IGNOU Admission For Different Courses
- IGNOU MBA Admission 2022
- IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022
- IGNOU M.A. Admission 2022
- IGNOU B.Sc Admission 2022
- IGNOU BCA Admission 2022
- IGNOU MCA Admission 2022
- IGNOU Post Graduate (PG) Admission 2022
- IGNOU Undergraduate (UG) Admission 2022
IGNOU Admission Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for IGNOU Admission July 2022 is mentioned below-
- MCA: Students should have done graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- MA/MCom/MSc: Any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university is required.
- BA/B.Com: Students should have completed class 12th from a recognized board.
- BSc: Applicants should have passed the class 12th exam with a science stream from a recognized board or its equivalent.
- BBA: A pass in class 12th from a recognized board is required
- BCA: Students should have passed class 12th from a recognized board or its equivalent to be eligible for this course.
- MBA: Students should have done graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
IGNOU Admission Application Form
IGNOU Students seeking Admission in July 2022 can apply online or they can obtain the offline application form available at the regional centres nearby. The students can also choose to receive the application form cum prospectus through the post.
To fill the online form, candidates are required to go to the official portal of the Open University i.e. online admission.ignou.ac.in/Admission.
The application form will ask for the following details which should be entered with extreme care- name, gender, religion, category, address, father’s name, educational details, and mobile number to name a few.
For IGNOU Admission July 2022, candidates will also have to paste/upload their photograph and signature in the form. After filling in the details and uploading the documents, students need to go for the application fee payment.
It is mandatory for all the students to pay the required sum of application fee. The form must be submitted on or before the due date specified by the authority or else it will get rejected by the authority.
Admission Required Documents
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
Apply Online IGNOU Admission July 2022
- You need to visit the official website of IGNOU Admission July 2022 http://ignou.ac.in/.
- Click on Apply now (July 2022) and the following page will appear.
Register online if you are a new user by clicking the link for New Registration or login to your account to check your application form, application status, or re-registration status. The last date for re-registration for IGNOU Admission July 2022 is 31st July 2022.
Registration Fee: Students will be required to pay a registration fee of Rs.200/-. This amount is non-refundable in nature. The amount can be paid using a debit card. credit card, net banking and UPI.