IGNOU B.Ed 2022: The IGNOU B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) programme is undoubtedly an impressive programme employing self-instructional resources, information and communication technologies (ICTs) and personal contact classes. The programme is really a prudent blend of theoretical and practical courses to build up in practising teacher’s appropriate expertise, abilities, understanding and attitudes. IGNOU B.Ed programme is recognized by NCTE.
- IGNOU B.Ed Minimum Duration: 2 Years
- IGNOU B.Ed Maximum Duration: 4 Years
IGNOU B.Ed Bachelor of Education Eligibility
- A Bachelor’s or higher degree from a recognized university, and
- In-service teachers with 2 years of full-time regular teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post-Graduate Teachers in Primary, Secondary/Higher/Senior secondary school recognized by the central or a state government or a union territory are eligible to take admission.
- Age no bar
IGNOU B.Ed Bachelor of Education Goals
- To systematise experiences and bolster the professional skill of in-service teachers.
- To build up abilities required in working with the educational and personal issues of pupils.
- To cultivate skills associated with choosing, creating and utilizing evaluation tools.
- To deliver information and create understanding about numerous elements of school administration.
- To build up competencies for arranging different training and student-support activities.
- To cultivate skills needed in selection and organizing learning activities.
- To imbibe the expertise and create an understanding of numerous techniques and methods of organizing learning activities of secondary school students.
- To recognise the nature of the student as well as learning techniques.
- To accumulate knowledge and build understanding concerning the diverse methods and techniques of assessment along with their classroom use.
- To develop admiration of the function of the instructor in the existing socio-cultural and political framework in general, and also the educational system specifically.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam (Test)
|Section I- General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section II Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section III Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section IV Teaching-Learning & the School||25||25|
|Part – B|
|Section V Subject Competence (anyone)
iii) Social Studies
IGNOU B.Ed Syllabus 2022
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|ES-331||Curriculum and Instruction||4|
|ES-332||Psychology of Learning
|ES-334||Education and Society||4|
|ES-335||Teacher and School||4|
More Information - IGNOU B.Ed Bachelor of Education
The application form and prospectus for IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Bachelor of Education can also be downloaded from the website: www.ignou.ac.in. Student Handbook and Prospectus for IGNOU B.Ed Programme can be obtained from the Registrar (SRD), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110 068 and from all the Regional Centres of IGNOU.