IGNOU Result 2022 - The IGNOU University takes the Term End Exams (TEE) in two phases: June Term End Examination and December Term End Examination. The IGNOU June Term End Examination is held in August, while the December Term End Examination is held in March. The IGNOU Result 2022 for the June Term End Examination is available on the official website of IGNOU University.
IGNOU candidates can check their IGNOU Result 2022 using the term end exam and practical marks. The percentage is calculated using the IGNOU Result 2022 and is based on 70% of term-end exams and 30% of practical marks. The IGNOU December 2022 Term End Examination Result will be issued separately for BCA/MCA/MPB/MP, BDP/BA/BCom/BSc/ASSO, and other programmes. If the IGNOU Result calculator 2022 displays incomplete information or omits some subjects, candidates should contact the officials of the IGNOU University.
|IGNOU Result 2022|
IGNOU Result 2022
The IGNOU Result includes information about a candidate's performance in the Term End Examination as well as assignment status. This includes the candidate's name, course code, programme, earned marks in the submitted assignment, theory marks, practical marks, and so on.
Candidates should be aware of the distinction between IGNOU Grades and IGNOU Results. The gradecard page only displays candidates' course information and Term End Examination scores, whereas the Result displays course information, assignment marks, Term End Examination theory marks, Term End Examination practical marks, and assignment marks. As a result, an IGNOU 2022 Result provides a more detailed account of a candidate's academic performance.IGNOU Certificate Courses List 2022
IGNOU Master Degree Courses List 2022
How to Download IGNOU Result 2022?
IGNOU candidates must be familiar with the steps required to obtain an IGNOU Result from the university's website. Candidates must enter their 9-digit enrollment number in the Result login window available on the IGNOU website to view their IGNOU Result 2022.
- Go to IGNOU's official website (ignou.ac.in)
- Navigate to the candidate support' section and select the results tab
- On the left-hand side of the page, candidates must select the 'Result' option.
- On the screen, the IGNOU Result window will appear. Candidates can choose their enrolled programme
- Choose a programme code
- Candidates must enter their enrolment number in the appropriate field
- Finally, click the' submit' button
- The grade report will be displayed on the screen
Details mentioned on IGNOU Result 2022
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the programme
- Enrollment number
- Course code
- Laboratory marks
- Term End theory marks
- Status of the assignments
- Term End practical marks
- Assignment marks acquired
- Assignment marks required
How to Obtain Duplicate IGNOU Result 2022?
The Registrar(Candidate Evaluation Division)IGNOU UniversityBlock 12, Maidan GarhiNew Delhi-110 068
IGNOU Result Calculator 2022
The IGNOU 2022 Result calculator is used to calculate candidates' grades based on their term end and practical marks. According to the IGNOU Result calculator, the total marks of the candidates are the sum of 70% of the total marks scored in term end exams and 30% of the total marks scored in the assignment. The IGNOU Result calculator 2022 is based on a chart that aids in the assignment of grades to candidates.
IGNOU Result 2022 - Section-wise Weightage
- Term end examination theory 70%
- Assignments 30%
- If a candidate scores 50 marks in term end examinations, then the candidate will be awarded 35 marks.
- If a candidate scores 50 marks in assignments, then the candidate will be awarded 15 marks.
- The total marks = 35 + 15 = 50.
- To calculate the percentage, candidates have to add marks of all the subjects and divide it by 1200
IGNOU Diploma Courses List 2022 Check Fee Structure and Eligibility