IGNOU Exam Form June 2022 – Welcome to IGNOU Online Exam Form June 2022 Section where you will be able to find out the IGNOU Exam Forms June 2022 for all IGNOU Courses. The Section will allow you to navigate the courses by clicking the link from the below list where you will get the detail about the IGNOU Exam form like how to fill exam form, and the concerned regional center to submit the form. Exam Form is Important as without submitting exam form students will not get their Hall Tickets which will cause no seat for them in Examination Hall. Click the below link to download IGNOU Exam Form and fill it out as required to submit it at your nearest IGNOU Regional Center or submit it Online.
|IGNOU Exam Form June 2022|
IGNOU University has started the online registration process for the June & July 2022 Term End Examination. The candidates can submit the application form for TEE through the official website, ignou.ac.in. The last date to fill out the IGNOU Exam form June 2022 is expected to be in August. After that, the exam is likely to be held in August. The IGNOU University offers various courses in UG, PG, and research level programmes. The IGNOU University offers a variety of courses in undergraduate, postgraduate, and research level programmes, apart from a plethora of diplomas, certificates and vocational training courses.
The fee for the IGNOU examination form June 2022 for theory and practical examinations is Rs. 200 each, which students can pay online either via net banking, credit card, or debit card.
IGNOU Exam Form 2022
|Name of the Exam||IGNOU Exam June 2022|
|Conducting Body||IGNOU University|
|Courses Available||Bachelor, Certificate, Diploma, Master and Postgraduate Diploma|
|Exam Mode||Both Online & Offline|
IGNOU Exam Form Last Date June 2022
|Start of June Term End Examination exam form||Started|
|Last date to submit the online exam form||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of Final Project/ Dissertation/ Field Work Journals/ Internships Reports||To be announced|
|Last date of re-registration for the June 2022 session||To be announced|
|Request for Term End Exam centre change||To be announced|
|Date of Start of IGNOU June Term End Examination||To be announced|
IGNOU Courses List 2022 Check Fee Structure & Eligibility
IGNOU Exam Form Fill Up
- Visit the official website of the IGNOU Examination at ignou.ac.in
- Click on the link “Online Submission Form for Term End Examination“
- Read the Instructions Carefully and click on “Proceed To Fill Online Examination Form”.
- Enter the necessary details like Programme Code, Enrollment Number & Examination Centre as shown in the image below.
- Select the mode of payment and make the payment of fees
- Once the process is completed, you will receive an acknowledgement.
- Take the screenshots or print the confirmation page for future reference.
Details To Be Filled In IGNOU June Exam Form
- Select and enter the programme code
- Enter the Enrolment Number
- Select Examination Centre Region
IGNOU June Term End Examination Fee
|Examination Type||Examination Fee|
|Practical Exam||Rs 200/- (per theory course)|
|Theory Exam||Rs 200/- (per practical course)|
Important Instructions Regarding IGNOU Examination Fee
- Students can pay the IGNOU June exam fees online through the Credit Card/ Debit Card or Internet Banking of any bank.
- Students must select either HDFC or IDBI bank to make a payment.
- Students are requested to wait for 72 hours after the payment if they did not receive any acknowledgement during the first stage of payment.
- If students do not receive the payment acknowledgement after 72 hours, then they are advised to re-submit the IGNOU June Term End Examination Form.
- If the payment is not successful, then the IGNOU officials will return the fee through the chargeback process.
- For those students who got a refund through the chargeback process and still attended the IGNOU examination, their results will be withheld until they make the fee payment.
- Students must make payment of the IGNOU Term End Examination Form Fee before the last date, failing which, an extra fee will be charged. Students won’t be able to make payment of fees after the last date to make payment along with the late fee being over.
- The Aadhar card details are mandatory.
IGNOU Exam Form Status
How Can I Check My IGNOU Exam Form Status?
- Visit the official website of IGNOU Exams, ie., exam.ignou.ac.in.
- Now scroll down the page, and click on the link “Check for Status, if already registered”.
- The page will be directed to a new window as shown in the image below.
- Now, students need to enter their “Enrolment Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- On clicking, the IGNOU Term End Examination Form Status will show on the screen. Download it for further reference.
IGNOU Exam Form Contact Details
|Type of Contacting||Contact Information|