IGNOU eGyankosh: Find the eGyankosh details introduced by IGNOU from the registration process online step by step, how to log in, and features details updated in 2022. Since its establishment in the year 1987, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has created 67 study centers in various parts of India. To add to this, it has also brought into existence 3000 learning support centers to help the students to get all study materials for their learning. In the last three decades, IGNOU has also established 67 overseas centers to help foreign students get study materials and teaching facilities for studying. As in the last years, the university has added to its number of courses, the range of courses has grown considerably.
This has created the necessity for a solid source for online learning of the students. Feeling this need, IGNOU University has brought into existence a new website, called IGNOU eGyankosh, where the students could get all the online study materials.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) supplies DVDS, hard copies of study materials, and other support to its students but there are areas, where the study materials reach late and the students feel the inconvenience to study properly. For this, the students could now log on to www.egyankosh.ac.in, where all the study materials are available for making online studies.➣IGNOU Master Degree Courses List 2022
➣IGNOU MCA Solved Assignments 2022 Free Download
➣IGNOU BCA Solved Assignments Download of 1st to 6th Semester
➣IGNOU Courses List 2022 Check Fee Structure & Eligibility
➣IGNOU Diploma Courses List 2022 Check Fee Structure and Eligibility
➣IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 Download for Term End Exams of All Courses
➣IGNOU B.Ed Solved Assignment 2022 - IGNOU Solved Assignments
➣IGNOU Online Admission 2022
➣IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022
➣IGNOU Bachelor Degree Courses 2022
What the students need to do to get help from this www.egyankosh.ac.in for online study?
The existing students need only to register themselves in www.egyankosh.ac.in and by doing this, they could log on as and when they want and study their study materials online. This is enormously helpful in completing the course as the website is instantly accessible to all. The students could read or download all the necessary study materials for their studies.
How to Register on eGyankosh
- First of all, the students need to log on to egyankosh.ac.in and click on the ‘register’.
- Then, the students would specify the right category of students, where he belongs and then click on the ‘GO’ button.
- As the link takes the student to the ‘registration form’, where the student could fill up the online form with the details of his profile and get registered.
- As he finishes filling up the ‘registration form, he could click on the ‘register’ button below to finish registration. The students need to submit their email ID correctly.
- Egyancosh contains a link mentioning ‘search repository window’ and as the students click on it on the top left corner, they could mention their ‘course code’ and ‘course name’ there. As they hit on the ‘enter’ key, the list of courses appears and code names are also available on the community hits. The students could pick up the right course from it.
- They could view the respective links under the list of items. Next, they could click on the ‘view/open’ button to read or download their study materials.