IGNOU ID Card Download 2022 – IGNOU Student ID Card is an Identity proof of the Student which shows that the student is studying at Indira Gandhi National Open University. IGNOU ID Card has been released on IGNOU online admission portal for all those students who have got admission in July 2022. Candidates can download the ID Card if their admission to IGNOU is confirmed.
|IGNOU ID Card|
All students must keep it with them while attending all events of IGNOU. IGNOU ID Card contains the student’s unique enrollment number. They must possess it at their study centre, exam centre, regional centre, library, etc.
Before July 2014, students received Identity proof from the college; they had to affix a postal stamp of RS 5 on the admission form when IGNOU University provided the only offline mode.
|IGNOU ID Card Download|
After applying for admission to IGNOU Online University, what’s the future thing you must do? the ensuing step is to download IGNOU student Id card online once the admission is confirmed by the university.
Importance of IGNOU Identity Card
It is a Very Important document for each IGNOU student. It is Very Useful For These Locations
- Submit IGNOU assignment at the study centre
- To get IGNOU study material at a regional or study centre
- To appear in the term-end examination
- During practicals at the study centre
- Attending convocation, etc.
How to Download IGNOU ID Card 2022 Online?
To download IGNOU student ID card 2022, students should log in to the online admission portal or IGNOU mobile app. they need to enter their login credentials like Username and Password which they need to create while applying for admission.
To make it less difficult for the scholars, we’ve provided a few easy steps to download the IGNOU ID card – 2022. These are as follows
- Click on the download ID card link below to open up ignou official website.
- Enter your login credentials, Username and Password and complete the captcha verification.
- Click on the Login button to submit details.
- After the profile page opens up, there’ll be a link to download IGNOU ID card PDF. Click thereon to download the IGNOU Identity card as a PDF.
- Enter the password to open the PDF file and take a printout of it.
Get IGNOU ID card download 2022 by Enrollment No
- Open the re-registration dashboard from the following link:
- Check the declaration box and click” proceed for re-registration.”
- For the first time user, click new registration
- Select the course
- Enter full name
- Enter the enrollment no
- Fill out the captcha code
- Click submit
- Open your email and enter the OTP.
- Create the password as per your choice
- Login again with your enrollment number
- Click on the services menu
- Move down to the bottom of the page
- Click on the ID card option
- You will see a click here to download the ID card button.
Check IGNOU ID Card 2022 Status
IGNOU ID Card will be issued after one or two months of admission. If IGNOU approves your admission then they will send your ID Card either online or by post. Candidates can check their ID Card status by logging in to the student login section. Otherwise, they can also check it by clicking on the ‘Online Admission’ link from the ‘Candidate Zone’ that appeared under the ‘Candidate Support’ menu of the IGNOU homepage. Candidates must carry an Identity Card in the practical and theory exam. Refer to the below-listed points to check the status of the IGNOU ID Card
- Go to the official website of IGNOU University
- Click on the ‘Login’ button that appeared in the Candidate Login section.
- Provide your valid and correct IGNOU username and password with Captcha.
- If you are a new user then register yourself on the online IGNOU Admission portal.
- Then, fill in the correct and valid information in the form and click on ‘Submit’.
- Next, click on the ‘Know your Status’ button to check the ID Card status.
- Then, fill in your Control Number and click on Submit to see your ID Card status.
- If your verification process is pending then you can see the ‘Document Verification is in Progress’ status.
- On completion of your admission process, you can see your information and download the IGNOU ID Card.
- IGNOU Master Degree Courses List 2022
- IGNOU MCA Solved Assignments 2022 Free Download
- IGNOU BCA Solved Assignments Download of 1st to 6th Semester
- IGNOU Courses List 2022 Check Fee Structure & Eligibility
What is IGNOU Identity Card Password?
In this digital world, it’s considerably important to secure documents with passwords. The Gandhi National Open University has done an equivalent as they need to encrypt the IGNOU digital ID Card with a password.
The Password is Your 9 or 10 digit enrollment number of the Candidate is the password of the IGNOU ID card pdf.
How to get IGNOU Duplicate Candidate ID Card?
Sometimes student lost their id card or they forget the place where they need to keep the id card for future use. they ought to not worry about it.
If the scholars have taken admitted within the year – 2022, they will simply download the id card again from the same link mentioned above. However, if they need old admission, they ought to visit their regional centre and apply for a duplicate IGNOU Id card.
The university may charge a nominal fee to issue a duplicate id card. But Now this is Free of Cost.
- IGNOU Diploma Courses List 2022 Check Fee Structure and Eligibility
- IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 Download for Term End Exams of All Courses
- IGNOU B.Ed Solved Assignment 2022 - IGNOU Solved Assignments
- IGNOU Online Admission 2022
- IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022
- IGNOU Bachelor Degree Courses 2022
Frequently Asked Question
From where the applicant gets the IGNOU ID card?
- The applicant can pick up the IGNOU ID card from the authorized website ignou.ac.in
Are there any Charges to get the IGNOU ID Card?
- No, there are no charges for the Duplicate ID card.
What can be the reason for downloading the ID card of IGNOU?
- IGNOU Candidate ID card is essential for the work of the university. As like for submitting assignments, attending programs, Term-end examinations, and so on.
Can I print the IGNOU student ID card in PVC format?
- No, you cannot do this. Most of the colleges are not accepting this format.