IGNOU Online Admission 2022 January Session ( IGNOU Admission 2022 )
IGNOU Online Admission 2022: Eligible candidates may take admission in the IGNOU University for the various Open /Distance Courses, Regular Courses and Online courses through either Online or Offline mode. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites applications to apply for various Programmes i.e. Masters, Bachelors, Post Graduate Diplomas, Diplomas, Advanced certificates and Certificates. You may fill the IGNOU application form 2022–2023 through online mode twice a year i.e. in January and July academic sessions of every year. IGNOU is a world-famous university and is best known for its Open and Distance Education Programmes. Those who want to pursue any courses/ programme offered by IGNOU are required to apply through IGNOU Online Admission 2022 application form.
|IGNOU Online Admission 2022|
IGNOU Admission 2022 Details
We have described below the complete procedure to apply online to take admission to IGNOU University that you may follow while applying. You may go through the given below details to know the IGNOU Admission Last Dates for the January 2022 and July 2022 session so that accordingly may apply.
IGNOU University offers various Undergraduate, Posts Graduate, Certificates, Diploma courses and to know the details of them like Fee Structure, Course Duration, Eligibility Criteria etc. you may read through the IGNOU Courses List 2022.
IGNOU Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply without Late Fee:- 31st January 2022
- Last Date to Apply with Late Fee:- 15th February 2022 (late fee of Rs.200/-)
For July 2022 Session
- Last Date to Apply without Late Fee:- 15th June 2022
- Last Date to Apply with Late Fee:- 15th July 2022 (late fee of Rs.200/-)
IGNOU Online Admission For Different Courses
- IGNOU MBA Admission 2022
- IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022
- IGNOU M.A. Admission 2022
- IGNOU B.Sc Admission 2022
- IGNOU BCA Admission 2022
- IGNOU MCA Admission 2022
- IGNOU Post Graduate (PG) Admission 2022
- IGNOU Undergraduate (UG) Admission 2022
IGNOU Online Admission Form 2022
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers 125 academic programmes for the January 2022 and July 2022 sessions in which you may take admission through online mode. To know complete details of all the courses offered by IGNOU University, you may download the IGNOU Prospectus 2022 whose official link is provided at the bottom. If you want to take admission in more than 1 programme then you have to submit a separate IGNOU Online Admission Form 2022.
Mode of IGNOU Fee Payment
Candidates may submit the IGNOU Fee payment through online mode via using either service like Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking.
How to Apply for IGNOU Online Admission Form 2022
Follow the steps to apply online-
- Firstly, candidates are required to go to the official website of IGNOU to apply online i.e. https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
- Now, Select the particular Programme that you wish to pursue and are eligible to apply for that course.
- Click on “Register Yourself” if you are a new user with your valid Email Address.
- Once you registered online, re-login with your Username and Password.
- Now, you have to upload the scanned copy of your passport size Photograph and Signature.
- It is mandatory for them to upload scanned copies of all the relevant certificates.
- Click on the “Declaration” box and then proceed next to fill the IGNOU Admission Fee through either Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- You will get the confirmation of fee payment via SMS on registered Mobile No.
- Once you are finished with all details, take the printout of the submitted online application form.
Note:- You are not required to send the hard copy of the application form.
- IGNOU Certificate Courses List 2022
- IGNOU Master Degree Courses List 2022
- IGNOU MCA Solved Assignments 2022 Free Download
- IGNOU BCA Solved Assignments Download of 1st to 6th Semester
- IGNOU Courses List 2022 Check Fee Structure & Eligibility
- IGNOU Diploma Courses List 2022 Check Fee Structure and Eligibility
- IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 Download for Term End Exams of All Courses
- IGNOU B.Ed Solved Assignment 2022 - IGNOU Solved Assignments
- IGNOU Online Admission 2022
- IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022
- IGNOU Bachelor Degree Courses 2022
IGNOU Admission Status 2022
STEPS TO CHECK ADMISSION / REGISTRATION STATUS
- Firstly log in to the official website www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the 'Student Zone section given on the right side top of the webpage.
- Now click on to the 'Admission' link given on the webpage.
- Next click on to the 'GET CONFIRMATION ON YOUR REGISTRATION BY NAME' or 'KNOW YOUR ADMISSION/REGISTRATION DETAILS' to check the admission registration status.
- Now you will get your admission status.
- Save it for future reference
IGNOU Admission Important Dates
- Last of Submission of Admission form without late fees: 1st December 2015
- Last Date of Submission of Admission Form with Late Fees: 15th December 2015