IGNOU Distance MBA Admission 2022: Do you want to do an MBA through distance mode? Then the first name that comes in mind is IGNOU University (Indira Gandhi National Open University). IGNOU offers Management Programmes in various disciplines through Distance or open mode in which you may take admission after qualifying OPENMAT Entrance exam that usually conducts twice a year in the month of August and February. Here, you will get the complete information regarding IGNOU MBA Admission 2022 through distance mode so that accordingly you may take admission to pursue MBA along with your Job. You must be looking for IGNOU MBA Prospectus 2022 that you may get through Online or Offline mode (details are described below).
|IGNOU Distance MBA Admission 2022|
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022
Those who found it difficult to do MBA after graduation besides doing a job has been informed that they may easily get the Management level Degree or Diploma through IGNOU distance mode. Now you must be wondering how? For that, we advise you to read through the article to know the complete details about how to pursue MBA from IGNOU 2022 through Correspondence mode.
List of Management Programmes Offer by IGNOU University
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
Steps to Admission in MBA from IGNOU
- Fulfilled the Eligibility Criteria
- Get the IGNOU MBA Prospectus
- Register for OPENMAT Exam
- Qualify the OPENMAT Exam
- Apply for MBA Admission
IGNOU MBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before you start to apply to take admission in IGNOU’s MBA and other Management programs through Distance mode, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria details that are given below-
- All age group candidates may take admission in MBA Distance course by IGNOU University (i.e. no age bar).
- General category candidates should possess a graduation degree with 50% marks and reserved category candidates should be passed with at least 45% marks. After graduation, the candidate should be experienced in Managerial OR Supervisory post of min. 3 years.
- Candidates who have professional degrees like Engineering/ Medicine/ Accountancy/ Law/ Company Secretaryship etc. with 50% marks are not required to be having experience in the above said posts.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to apply and qualify OPENMAT entrance exam to get admission in any Management program run by IGNOU University.
IGNOU MBA Prospectus 2022
Eligible candidates who are looking forward to taking admission for the Distance MBA 2022 from IGNOU are required to get the IGNOU MBA Prospectus 2022. Now, you must be wondering How to get IGNOU Distance MBA Prospectus and Handbook 2022-23. Well! You may get the IGNOU Management Program Prospectus through either Online or Offline mode.
MBA Prospectus through Online Mode:- To get the MBA Distant Prospectus 2022-23 online, you are required to visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University i.e. http://www.ignou.ac.in/. You may download the prospectus and application form online against the fee of Rs.1050/- that you may pay through Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
MBA Prospectus through Offline Mode:- The Indira Gandhi National Open University’s MBA Handbook and Prospectus is available at all the Study Centres/ Regional Centres. You are required to visit the nearby IGNOU Study Centre/ Regional Centre and pay the form fees of Rs.1050/- to get the IGNOU Management Programme Prospectus 2022.
How to Apply for IGNOU MBA Programmes 2022?
Apply for IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Exam:- The first step is to apply for the OPENMAT (Management Aptitude Test) exam 2022-23 through Form 1 that will conduct twice in a year i.e. in August and February.
Apply for IGNOU MBA Admission:- Candidates who have qualified for the OPENMAT Exam 2022-23 may take admission for the Management in Business Administration (MBA) and other Management Diploma courses. For that, you are required to apply through Application Form 2 on or before the last date.
Note:- Those who have qualified for the IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance exam in August 2021 may take admission in either session commencing in January 2022 OR July 2022. Likewise, those who qualified for the OPENMAT exam in February 2022 are eligible to take admission for either session i.e. July 2022 OR January 2022.
IGNOU MBA Fees Structure 2022
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers the MBA through Distance mode at a very nominal fee amount i.e. Rs.31.500/- which is very less as compared to what other universities are offering.
IGNOU MBA Course Duration 2022
- Minimum Course Duration:- 2.5 years
- Maximum Course Duration:- 8 years
- IGNOU Courses List 2022 Check Fee Structure & Eligibility
- IGNOU Diploma Courses List 2022 Check Fee Structure and Eligibility
- IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 Download for Term End Exams of All Courses
- IGNOU B.Ed Solved Assignment 2022 - IGNOU Solved Assignments
- IGNOU Online Admission 2022
- IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022