IGNOU B.Ed Solved Assignment 2022 - IGNOU Solved Assignments
IGNOU B.Ed Solved Assignment 2022: Those who are pursuing Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed) through Correspondence by IGNOU University and looking forward to getting appear for Term End Examination (TEE) are required to download the IGNOU B.Ed Assignment 2021-22, solve it and then send it through the proper channel to the Controller of Study Centre on or before the date prescribed. Every Year, a large no of male and female candidates has been taking admission in B.Ed course through Distance / Correspondence mode in IGNOU University with the hope that after completion they will get eligible to apply for the teaching jobs. Here, we are providing you with the Solved Assignments of B.Ed Course 2021 – 2022 of both First (1st) and Second (2nd) year so that you may write it down on plain paper and could submit it on time.
- IGNOU B.Ed 1st Year Solved Assignments
- IGNOU B.Ed 2nd Year Solved Assignments
IGNOU B.Ed Assignment 2022
As you know that the Assignments are an integral part of all the courses offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) so, the candidates who are doing B.Ed from IGNOU University through Distance mode may download the solved assignments that we have provided you below and you may go through the complete details about where to submit the IGNOU B.Ed Assignments 2022, Cover Letter, Last date to submit etc. For the convenience of candidates, we have mentioned the complete procedure of How to Download the IGNOU B.Ed Solved Assignment 2022 – 2023 that you may go through below. The 30% marks of the B.Ed Course are carried by the Assignments that you have to submit and 70% marks are carried by Term End Examination (TEE). For the successful completion of the Assignment process, it is mandatory to attend via voce also otherwise you will get Zero marks on your assignment.
Points to Remember – B.Ed Assignments 2021-22
- To get eligible to appear for the Term End Examination (TEE) of the B.Ed Programme, you are required to submit the assignments on time otherwise you will be not allowed to appear in the TEE examination.
- To complete the Assignment process, you have to submit the Assignments and after that attend the Viva Voce of B.Ed Assignments. If you have submitted the B.Ed Assignment and haven’t appeared for the Viva Voce then you will be considered as not completing the Assignment Process which led to Zero marks in Assignment.
- Submit the IGNOU Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course Assignments to the Controller of the respective Study Centre of IGNOU.
Download IGNOU Distance B.Ed Course Solved Assignment 2021-22
Follow the given below procedure-
- To get the B.Ed Assignment, go to the official website of IGNOU i.e. http://www.ignou.ac.in/.
- Go to Student Zone –> Assignments.
- Search for the B.Ed Assignment of 1st and 2nd year.
- Now, you must be looking for the answers to the questions that are asked in the Assignment.
- To get the answers, you may either go to the study materials / IGNOU B.Ed Books OR directly download from the given below links.
- Write the IGNOU B.Ed Assignments on the plain papers and after that submit it to the respective Study Centre of IGNOU University by Hand or Post.
IGNOU B.Ed First Year Solved Assignments
Course Code Course Name Download
- ES-331 Curriculum and Instruction Click Here
- ES-332 Psychology of Learning & Development Click Here
- ES-333 Educational Evaluation Click Here
- ES-334 Education and Society Click Here
- ES-335 Teacher and School Click Here
IGNOU B.Ed Second Year Solved Assignments
Course Code Course Name Download
- ES-341 Teaching of Science Click Here
- ES-342 Teaching of Mathematics Click Here
- ES-343 Teaching of Social Studies Click Here
- ES-344 Teaching of English Click Here
- ES-345 Teaching of Hindi Click Here
- ES-361 Educational Technology Click Here
- ES-362 Computer in Education Click Here
- ES-363 Guidance and Counselling Click Here
- ES-364 Distance Education Click Here
- BESE-065 HIV and AIDS Education Click Here
- BESE-066 Adolescence and Family Education Click Here
- ES-381 School-based Practical Click Here
- ES-382 Workshop-based Practical Click Here
- ES-383 Practice Teaching Click Here
- ES-346 Teaching of Tamil Click Here