IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022 Download Prospectus, Application Form to Apply, Fees etc. Details
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022: Do you want to take admission in 2 years B Ed programmes from IGNOU 2022 through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) System? Every Year, a large no. of candidates has been looking for the best institutes to take admission for the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme/ course. Out of the many institutes/ universities in India that offer 2 years B. Ed Course, the IGNOU University is the leading one among all who provide Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) through distant mode. Before you start to apply for the IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022, you must be aware of the procedure to take admission in B.Ed from IGNOU that is described here. Well! The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme under IGNOU University is recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). IGNOU University runs each programme through its 21 Schools of Studies (SOS) and the B.Ed Course comes under School of Education (SOE).
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 202022
Are you looking for IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022 last date to apply for the January session? Well! You all are informed that the last date to apply online for the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 which is scheduled to be conducted in September 2022 is August 2022.
Do you want to make your professional career in the teaching line then it is mandatory for you to take admission in B.Ed Course and passed it successfully? Here you will get the important information about the B.Ed in IGNOU like Eligibility Criteria, IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus 2022, B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card/ Result / Counselling, Course Fees/ Duration etc.
Now, interested candidates must be looking for the steps to follow to get admission in the B.Ed programme through correspondence by IGNOU University. Usually, the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts the B.Ed Entrance exam in the September month of every year for the January session.
Important Dates to Remember:-
- Last Date of submission of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test Application Form 2022:- August 2022
- Date of IGNOU Entrance Exam 2022:- 24th September 2023
Note:- Unlikely the other IGNOU Courses, eligible candidates may take admission in B.Ed Course once in year i.e. in January Session only.
How to Take Admission in B.Ed from IGNOU 2018-19
Steps to follow-
- Fulfil the Eligibility Criteria
- Get IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus and Application Form 2022
- Apply and Qualify IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022
- Apply to Take Admission in B.Ed Programme from IGNOU University
Now, go through the details of the above-mentioned steps that are described below so that you may come to know easily about how to take admission in IGNOU B.Ed through Distance mode.
IGNOU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2022
Firstly, you should meet with the eligibility criteria details to apply for the IGNOU B.Ed Admission Form 2022 that are described below-
- Male and female candidates of any age group are eligible to take admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
- Those who have completed Bachelor’s Degree, Graduation, Master’s Degree or its equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply.
Note:- There is relaxation in the minimum marks obtained to be eligible for B.Ed Distance programme as per the norms by Government for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus and Application Form 2022
- The second step, you should do follow is to get the IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus and Handbook 2022-23.
- You all are informed that there is only one mode to get the prospectus and IGNOU B.Ed Admission Form 2022 i.e. Online.
- For that, the eligible candidates are required to visit online the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) i.e. http://www.ignou.ac.in/ and download the B.Ed Programme Application Form.
- After that, fill it completely and send the filled IGNOU B.Ed Application Form along with the B.Ed Entrance exam Fee of Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of IGNOU, payable at the city of the Regional Centre where the form is being submitted.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022
It is mandatory for the candidates to apply and qualify for the B.Ed Entrance exam that will conduct on 24th September 2021 for admission in B.Ed Distance Programme for the January session. The Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Entrance Test once in a year.
So, don’t forget to apply for the entrance exam and qualify it. You are required to send the filled B.ED Entrance Application form to the Regional Centre of the respective city by Speed/ Regd. Post on or before the last date.
IGNOU Admission in B.Ed Programme 2022
The selection of the candidates for admission in the B.Ed Programme of IGNOU University depends on the score obtained in the entrance exam.
IGNOU B.ED Course Fee Structure 2022
Those who have qualified for the entrance test for admission in B.Ed Course and are looking forward to getting admission are required to pay the complete course fee of Rs. 50,000/-.
Note:- Don’t pay the B.Ed Course fee during submission of the application form for the entrance exam. You will be informed by the official authority about how and when you have to pay the course fee.
IGNOU B.Ed Course Duration
- Minimum Duration:- 2 years
- Maximum Duration:- 5 years
- IGNOU Courses List 2022 Check Fee Structure & Eligibility
- IGNOU Diploma Courses List 2022 Check Fee Structure and Eligibility
- IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 Download for Term End Exams of All Courses
- IGNOU B.Ed Solved Assignment 2022 - IGNOU Solved Assignments
- IGNOU Online Admission 2022
- IGNOU Distance MBA Admission 2022